Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blake Shelton - My Eyes (feat. Gwen Sebastian)



First off Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there! And if you aren't a wonderful Mom well you still get a  Happy Mother's Day too! Now to celebrate this day properly you HAVE to put this on your playlist for the night to set the mood right. Here we have a track about the love this man has for his woman. Just the sight of her makes him want to drop everything and love her. This is the kind of love everybody wants to be in. Just by listening to this song you can imagine your partner and start to remember all the little things you love about them. So before you indulge in any late night festivities with your mate make sure you add this one to the playlist to remind yourself that "my eyes are the only thing i don't wanna take off of you." (With the term my referring to your partner and not actually me..) Just be warned that after you play this there's no way you two will be leaving home.
Rating: 4/5




Be sure to leave a comment below or shoot me an email to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment