Wednesday, June 18, 2014

When I've Been Drinking...


Let's get a little feel good song to help get yourself through the middle of the day. Jon Pardi delivers us this upbeat heartbreak kind of song that'll get you singing along with it right out the gate. Jon tackles a subject that some people know all to well and some people don't know that this is them. 

He starts off with a catchy strum pattern and then we gives us the story. We are given this guy that's recovering from a long night of drinking and has "accidentally" drunk dialed a his ex's phone number. Like most people he claims that he "can't be responsible for what I've been sayin'" and I can vouch for him on that one. But even though he struck out on his late night drunk dial he takes it like a true gentleman and apologizes for the act.

If you haven't heard the name Jon Pardi just do yourself a favor and go get his album labelled "Write You a Song". You surely won't regret it. It has his radio hits "Missin' You Crazy" and "Up All Night". If you haven't heard them, well then you live under a rock and I will help you out by putting the videos below. I only do this because I like you. Now enjoy this new up and comer cus' he's going places...
or
Here's "When I've Been Drinkin'"



If you like to listen to the live version too here's something for you...


Now here are those radio singles that I promised ya!

"Missin' You Crazy"

"Up All Night"
(This one is official because it has a music video)

No comments:

Post a Comment